Hello all you beautiful and fancy people! At the moment I am watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 with Papa Norm and eating pizza. Welcome to my fancy Friday night. I thought that now is as good a time as any to post this highly anticipated post on my school pictures. I decided to put a little twist on this topic, and add in my tips for the perfect school picture pose. I am obviously an expert in this topic....as you will soon discover. Here are my tips:
1. Facial exercises- Just like you would before you show off some fancy dancing skills, you need to warm up your face before fancy pictures are taken. I like to open my mouth up really wide, and then close it-scrunching my face up really tight..repeat as many times as you need to limber up. Staying limber in the facial region will allow you to be ready for any school picture pose, whether you want to display your serious side, your contemplative side, or your really really happy to be at school side.
2. Practice poses in the mirror. No explanation needed here.
3. Say positive self-affirmations (e.g., 'I am fancy person,' 'I look amazing,' 'I am a school picture posing phenom,' etc.)
4. Go to picture day with confidence.
5. Try out new poses. The "over the shoulder" look is always a winner, along with a fist under you chin. Looking out in the distance, rather than straight at the camera gives the impression that you are a deep thinker.
So, there you go. My suggestions for the perfect school picture poses. Below this post I have a few of my fave school picture/senior picture poses. Hopefully, they give you some good ideas the next time you are in front of a camera. I know ...some of these poses are going to blow your mind. AMAZING!!!! Until next time, stay fancy everyone.
-Andrea








No comments:
Post a Comment