Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Quick little fancy post for accountability....

Ba Bam--hello from the Fancy Ginger.  Two posts in one day?!?! What is the world coming to?  This one won't be an extremely long post, but I wanted to update you on my fancy life--real quick.

I need your help my beautiful, fancy blog-readers.  I need to be held accountable regarding a couple of things that I am going to start doing.  I think you all will really help me.  One thing that I am going to start doing EVERYDAY is some form of exercise for a least 30-45 minutes.  Right now I exercise a few days every week, but I think I need to start making this a daily occurrence.  I just feel better and a little fancier when I do this everyday- ya' know what I mean?  I am also going to start doing this in the morning (I can't believe I am saying that).  Which means, I need to get out of bed a little earlier than my regularly fancy time. So, by posting this on my blog, I can't go back on my word.  You all are witnesses to this fancy declaration.

The other thing I am going to start doing is blogging EVERYDAY, for a month!!!!!!  In other words, I am doing the 30-day blogging challenge.  I really don't think this will be too hard for me to do, because I have such amazing things pop into my head at all times of the day.

 Before I sign-off for the night, in case you were wondering--yes, I did make a Starbucks trip this morning....and it was glorious.  My fave fancy drink right now is the Salted Caramel Mocha.....I don't ask for skim or no whip or anything like that.....I drink it as is.  It's my best friend in the mornings, and if I am being honest with myself--in the afternoons and evenings too.

Since I have to get up earlier tomorrow morning---no excuses---I better lay down my fancy head.  **side-note** I am listening to The Beatle's iTunes radio, as per usual, and Tina Turner's cover of "Help" came on...I am not a fan.  I did not have a fancy smile on my face when I was listening to it....no bueno...skip.   I like Tina Turner, but some things should not be messed with, and "Help" is one of them, in my opinion.

Adios mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment