Hola mis amigos. Good evening from the Fancy Ginger. I just got done watching my favorite Sunday night TV show, "The Walking Dead." Tonight's episode was the season premiere, and all I can say is 'whoa! really? huh? intense!' I cannot wait for next week's episode.
Truth time- I am not sure why I watch this show, because I literally feel like I am going to have a heart attack at every episode. I even texted my sister tonight to tell her I forgot to breathe during the first 10 minutes of the show. No joke, I really don't remember taking a breath during that whole time. I am so talented like that.
Moving on with tonight's blog post.....
First off, I want to thank everyone for their suggestions/blog post ideas. I think I have enough ideas for the rest of the year, which is AWESOME. Keep the ideas coming. Also, I may have some guest bloggers in the near future, which I am super stoked for.
Tonight's blog post is going to be all about 'A Day in the Life of the Fancy Ginger.' Get ready for some really mind-blowing blogging:
6 A.M.-ish
I wake up from a night of fancy dreams. I have the most vivid dreams, and they are always so random. For instance, I once had a dream that Britney Spears and I were singing Christmas Carols while waiting for Justin Timberlake to get back to the arena to finish his concert. I am not trying to brag, but I did an awesome rendition of "O Holy Night."
6:45 AM-ish
After I have spent a good amount of time thinking about all of the fancy things I think about, I decide it's time to roll out of bed and get ready for the day. I have this getting ready thing down to a science--I timed myself and I can get ready and fancy for the day in 30 minutes flat. BOOM!
7:30 AM-ish
I am out the door and on my way to get some coffee, or if it's a weekend I am making myself some amazing coffee via my fancy Keurig...it's so pretty. No Fancy Ginger or person can go without their coffee in the morning, and if you can you have MUCH more willpower than I ever will.
7:45 AM-4:30-ish
If it is a weekday, I am being fancy at my job. Otherwise, I spend the day being fancy at home. I may do some laundry, perform some interpretive dancing in my living room or attempt yoga, go grocery shopping, do some online shopping, clean my apartment....the sky's the limit. Obviously, I lead a pretty exciting life. My middle name is unpredictable, just kidding it's Nicole. Wow, I am on fire with my cleverness tonight.
4:30 PM-on
Uh-oh, I am sooooooo hungry- so usually at this time I am trying to convince myself to make a wholesome meal using things I already have in my apartment. Well, let's just pretend that I actually do get around to making a meal. Wow, I am so healthy, domestic, and talented.
After supper, there are so many possibilities I could end my day with. I could go for a run? I could blog? I could watch a movie? I could solve the world's problems? I could be social and hang out with friends? I could blog? But, usually what happens is I fall asleep on my couch, and wake-up in time to go to bed.
Being a Fancy Ginger is hard work, folks. I hope my daily schedule didn't overwhelm you all. I am just living the dream. I hope you found this post helpful on your quest to fanciness. Remember, with handwork, determination, and regular naps, you too can be fancy like me.
Until next time my fancy people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment