What a gloriously, fancy Sunday morning. I had some chocolate milk for breakfast, and right now I am sitting on my couch watching my favorite channel--Travel Channel---and my favorite program--Mysteries at the Museum. Not only am I a Fancy Ginger, but I am a Fancy Nerd. It's good to be well-rounded, in my opinion.
Okay, truth time--I have not kept my word on the whole #30dayblogging thingy that I said I was going to conquer. Can you really blame me though? Yes, you probably can...but it's okay because I am fancy.
Good news--I have been a good little ginger when it comes to exercising. I really think that was the most important goal to me, because I NEEDED to get better at that, for my health.
I love fall, but does anyone else think that this is a crazy busy time of year? There is so much going on, and so many people who want to be graced by my fanciness. ;) I feel I must oblige.
Story time by the Fancy Ginger--
On Friday, there were some maintenance workers in my apartment working on my balcony. Well, they must have kept the door open while they were working, because I have seen some interesting bugs in my apartment, since then. Now, I like to think I am a friend to all creatures, great and small, but I have my limits.
**Disclaimer--usually when I find the following creatures in my apartment, I try to "help" them out my door--when that doesn't work, or they are not cooperating---drastic measures may be required.**
So, let's discuss the STINK BUG that was in my bathtub yesterday morning. OH MY GOODNESS, I literally almost had a heart attack. It was HUGE. Poor thing was on it's last legs--literally. I feel I did it a service by flushing it down my toilet. RIP stink bug.
Next, I started to clean my apartment yesterday. I always clean in the same order, Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedrooms, Living room/Family room (not sure why I am telling you that--as if it's going to add pizazz to this already disastrous story). I was dusting my family room, and I was just getting to my bookshelf, and what do I see crawling all over my books???? A WASP!!!!!!! I screamed and then sprayed it with my dusting spray. Poor thing- it went out of this world smelling lemony fresh. RIP scary wasp.
*********************************************************************************
Have a wonderful and fancy Sunday, everyone. Until next time--the Fancy Ginger.
No comments:
Post a Comment