Hello my beautifully, fancy people. Tonight I am all sorts of frustrated. I did an AMAZING vlog when I got home today, because I received my Birchbox (yay!) in the mail. So, I decided to get all fancy and do a little vlogging for you all. You all would be so impressed; I looked at the camera, said some witty jokes, did some fancy posing--but to no avail. I CANNOT GET MY VIDEO TO UPLOAD!!!!!
There was a moment when it almost uploaded, and my heart skipped a beat....and then the error message came up. I could just cry. Hopefully this fancy ginger will get that up and running here in the near future. In the meantime, let's discuss how fancy my life has been lately.
The first sushi restaurant in town opened up last week, and you can bet your bottom dollar I was there opening day, two days later, and again on Saturday. I have been in heaven.
Then this week CULVER'S OPENED!!! What kind of fancy craziness is this world coming to????? For those of you who live in or are from my town, you know how big these past couple weeks have been. Not to mention, Papa Murphy's is coming back.
***Side note--- I realize this blog is making it sound like sometimes all I think about is food...and that's the truth.---end side note**
Moving on--other than my Birchbox, I also received a couple of other packages in the mail this week. Yesterday when I got home, I opened my mailbox and there was a small package inside. When I got into my apartment, I opened it and it was a pair of welding goggles. I know it's going to be a surprise to most of you, but one of my many talents is not welding.
I may have...sort of....kind of....had a little bit of a freak out moment. Who would send me welding goggles??? Is this identity theft? I did not order them, and yet, there's my name and address right on the package. I actually called the company on the package to ask them about it.....you guys.....I called the company on the package. I was like, 'I don't weld..I don't know the first thing about welding...what am I supposed to do with welding goggles..etc..etc.' Bless the lady on the phone with me, because she listened to a crazy fancy ginger on the phone last night.
Anywho, apparently there wasn't much I could do about the goggles...because they are mine. Someone shipped them to me....but who could it be?
Later in the evening, I got a message from my aunt saying that she saw that a package she sent to me was delivered. Ah Ha! My aunt sent me welding goggles???? Well, today I got another package in the mail and it was some Ghostbusters themed decorative lights.
You guys, this fancy ginger can put two and two together--my aunt wants me to become a Ghostbuster. It's my dream come true. Why else would I need welding goggles? Obviously, I am going to need something to protect my eyes when I get slimed by a ghost.
*********************************************************************************
I hope you all enjoyed tonight's musings from a fancy ginger. I apologize for not getting my video up. Like I said, it was a fancy vlog, up until the point where IT WOULDN'T UPLOAD!!!!
Goodnight fancy people. I hope you all have fancy dreams. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment