Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fancy obsessions....

I am watching Hocus Pocus for the millionth time since it officially became autumn.  By the way, I am no longer going to call this season "fall" because autumn just sounds fancier...and fall is what I do when I wear high heels....so yeah.  Besides, if I say autumn, that means I get to say that something feels/looks/is autumnal. Which is so much fun to say, especially with an english accent.  FYI!!!

I know I already posted, but then I realized that I had a ton more to tell you all today.  

I think I have what one might call an "obsessive" personality-which brings me to this post--all about my fancy obsessions. 

The Fancy Ginger's top 10 fancy obsessions (no particular order):

1.  Sushi--If there wasn't such a thing as "mercury poisoning" associated with eating fish, I would have this for every meal.  I completely adore my neighborhood sushi restaurant.  Since it opened a few weeks ago, I have been there a handful of times (I do have to limit myself).  No joke, the other day I about had a panic attack when I heard that sushi restaurants in Sioux Falls were closing down due to a family feud.  I don't want want to go back to eating "fake sushi."  

2.  The Beatles--they are my favorite band ever...in life...period!!!!!  The first thing you see when you walk into my apartment (aside from Papa Norm's self-portrait), is a picture of the Beatles. They rock, and I almost fainted when I saw Paul McCartney in concert a couple of years ago with my sister.  I could go on and on about this obsession, but I need to stop myself.

3.  *NSYNC--I have Nsync bubblegum (it's kinda gross now), lip balm, jewelry, posters, marionette dolls, t-shirts, cd's, dvd's, vhs's, barbie dolls, UNO, watches, etc.  And, I still love them....even though I am 29...and they are old-er.  I really really really really want them to get back together.  

4.  Scary movies---I do not discriminate when it comes to scary movies.  I will watch them all the good, the bad,  and the ugly.   

5.  Scotland, UK---I love Scotland and really want to go back for a longer period of time.  I love how dreary and beautiful the land is...and how haunted Edinburgh is....so spooky.

6.  Birchbox---I love Birchbox..so much...I talk about it all of the time...which is annoying...I know.

7.  Naps--If I could, I would take a 2 hour nap every day.  I love naps so much.  Before I had a big girl job, I had taken a nap every single day of my life. #fancygingerfacts 

8.  New York City---The Big Apple, you are my fave city in the USA.  You smell wonderful and horrible all at once.  The people are so intriguing and fabulous.  You never know what you are going to get on the Subway.  I have gotten lost in you, and freaked out about that--at least 5 times.  And, I love that I get to visit you every year. :)

9.  The Travel Channel

10.  Chocolate milk--out of all of the milk choices in the world--this is my favorite.  


Oh you know, just being fancy and patriotic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment