My first stop was to Best Buy (a dangerous store for someone like me who LOVES technology). I have been researching laptops for quite some time now, because my little netbook was getting old, and it was time for me to put it down. RIP lovely laptop. Since I have a serious addiction to all things Apple, I decided to be fancy (really, when am I not fancy?!?!) and get a MacBook Air. I am in love....it's my new friend. I am so excited to dig into it and really go all out with these blog posts. Get ready for some amazing blogging and vlogging from the fancy ginger.
Next, I needed to make a pit stop at the little girls room (tmi?) and look at what I saw on my way there:
Halloween hasn't even shown it's face and we are already to Christmas. I think it's a wee bit too early for this, but who am I to judge? I never took down my Christmas tree....it has been up in my living room all year.
Whenever I go shopping, Gap and/or Gap Outlet is always a MUST visit. I have a shopping problem, especially when it comes to Gap and Target. Those are my fave midwest stores. It's probably a blessing that I live in a small town, in which no Gap or Target exists. Regardless, I made out like a bandit at both places. At Gap I bought such a cute outfit. I am all about sweaters, skirts, leggings and boots this fall. And I make it a point to never to match, but just make sure that my colors at least complement each other. Here is what I got at the gap--not the best pic but you get the idea--
I got a sweater, tank and skirt for $45---not too shabby. I felt fancy and that's all that matters.
Stop #3 was to Target (I pronouce this Tar-shay...it's fancy). When I got there, the first thing I spotted was the cosmetics aisle. Oh my goodness, they had NYX products! Yay! For those of you who have never heard of this cosmetics line, it is amazing. Almost every beauty blog/vlog I have read/watched mentions the brand. Not only are is it super affordable, it's a great quality product. Any time I buy makeup, I have to get lipstick, it's my weakness. I purchased NYX creamy lipstick in Narcissus ($3.99), which is a pretty pink color (I will post a picture below). I also bought some mascara ($5.99). I am excited to try these products out. :)
I also purchased some lovely Halloween decor. Target had so many cute things, it was hard to choose what to buy without going overboard. I also saw a lovely lobster costume (I seriously, considered buying it...everyone loves a lobster). Instead, I opted for buying some twinkly purple lights for my deck and some brilliant wall art. Here are the pics:
Isn't this wall art just precious?
My last stop of the day was to Starbucks, a.k.a my home away from home. The Salted Caramel Mocha is my favorite.
So, there you have it, Andrea's shopping day. I will leave you with a list of my favorite shopping places of all time....in case you want to add them to your fancy shopping lists. Where do you like to shop? I am thinking my next post will be all about how fancy the movie "Ghostbusters" is...so stay tuned. Well, it's either that, or it might be about my struggle with painting my nails. This is real world stuff everyone.
Andrea's favorite places to shop (these are in no particular order):
1. Sephora--I want to live there.
2. Birchbox
3. Ulta
4. Gap/Gap Outlet
5. TopShop
6. Ness (I think they only have stores in the UK, but they make the cutest clothes/bags)
7. NEXT
8. Target (Tar-shay)
9. Best Buy
10. HyVee
11. Trader Joes
12. Anthropologie





No comments:
Post a Comment