Is anyone else still extremely stuffed from Thanksgiving? It's almost ridiculous how full I still feel from Thursday/Friday. Today my dinner consisted of a bowl of Grape Nuts and a glass of juice. It was fancy, and good for the digestive system-fyi. Also, big tip--anyone having issues with having a full-tummy after eating Thanksgiving dinner--do yoga! Seriously!!! It has helped me so much!
By the way--this is how I spent most of my break. Fancy!
*********************************************************************************
This blog has really allowed me to air out my most creative...or interesting ideas. Which is great, because I seem to have a lot of random thoughts floating up in my mind, as of late. For instance, one of the thoughts that I have been thinking about is having a Fancy Ginger book club.
I love to read all sorts of fancy books, but I would really love to be able to discuss the books I read, with you fancy people. So, let's get that party started, shall we? Which fancy books shall we read and discuss?
Right now I am finishing the book The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan..it's part of The Heroes of Olympus book series a.k.a. Percy Jackson. I would recommend this book for the Fancy Ginger Book Club--except it would be beneficial to at least read the 5 books in the Percy Jackson series, plus the 4 books in the Heroes of Olympus series. So, not sure why I mentioned this book-since you have to read 9 books before you read this one book??? Wow.....see this is why I need your help.
Please comment below what your favorite books are, and let's get this club started by January!!!
*********************************************************************************
Also, another idea I have been mulling over is, Blog-mas. For those of you who don't know what Blog-mas is, basically I would post a blog-a-day from December 1st thru December 25th. I have not made up my mind about this idea, because if I get busy I may not get to post every day...but I sure would like to try. And let's be real, I am not the most reliable when it comes to making promises about blogging everyday. Remember that promise I made in a post back in October?
I guess if you see a post from me tomorrow, you know that I will be attempting Blog-mas.
*********************************************************************************
Finally, I think I know what I am going to do for my Fancy Ginger Christmas Photo. I don't want to give a whole lot away, because I do want it to be a fancy surprise for you all. But it will involve Christmas lights, fabulous Christmas shirts, possibly an accordion, possibly a garden gnome, and fanciness. More will be coming on that soon. :)
*********************************************************************************
It is time for me to go. The Walking Dead mid-season finale is going to come on pretty soon. But before I go, let me leave you with this little picture. **Side note--I took this after looking in the mirror before going out to dinner, and realized I had an un-canny resemblance to Marty McFly from Back to the Future. Fun fact, the first Back to the Future came out the year I was born, which is also the year it was set in...and now we are almost to the year of the "future"--2015----how cray cray is that?**** Goodbye everyone, and be fancy!
I wish Huey Lewis and the News were here.
No comments:
Post a Comment