Friday, November 28, 2014

A Fancy Ginger Thanksgiving....

Good evening everyone!  I hope all of my readers here in the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and were able to spend it with family and friends.  True to form- I ate too much, regretted everything I ate, took a two hour nap, got up and ate some more.  I would say that it was a successful Thanksgiving for this Fancy Ginger.  

Rather than tackling the Black Friday masses, I spent the whole day watching movies, drinking coffee, perusing the internet (a.k.a. window shopping), doing some yoga to help with the post-Thanksgiving issues I was having (tmi?), and napping. It was glorious, and very fancy.  

What did you guys do today?  If you decided to brave Black Friday in the stores, I hope you all found some great deals, and came out of it un-scathed.  If you decided to stay in like moi--I hope you had a splendidly relaxing day. :) 

*********************************************************************************
I don't have a whole lot to post today--I will be doing another post later this weekend.  That post will hopefully make-up for the lack of content today.  However, I have a few updates on some of the things/products I have bought and written about in a couple of my previous posts.

First off- I wore my new Albeit Lipstick in Dahlia today, and I am in love with this line of lipsticks. I wrote about this in my last post--but I had never heard of this cosmetics line before I walked into Anthropologie last weekend.  I loved the color, so I decided to buy it and give it a try.  You guys, this is probably the most hydrating lipstick I have ever worn.  It feels just like a lip balm, and the color is so so so pretty.  
I am going to definitely get more from this brand.  I would have to say that my favorite lipsticks/stains are this product and my Cynthia Rowley Creamy LipStain in Dahlia (same color name...interesting).  If you are looking for some new lipsticks/stains to try, I recommend both of these brands. They are fancy. :)

Second-- I wrote about this new color bug hair color I received in my November Boxycharm, a couple of posts ago.  The color that I received was gold.  I was so excited to receive this product , but when I tried it on my ginger hair, it doesn't show at all. :(  I am really disappointed. But, I have seen pictures online where the purple color shows up really well--so if you are looking to try this brand, I would recommend getting the purple color.  However, I imagine that the gold would show up really well on someone with blond or black hair.  

*********************************************************************************
That's all she wrote....for today.  I will have another post up either tomorrow or Sunday.  

Side note---I can't tell if I am addicted to coffee or to coffee creamer.  I had 3 cups of coffee today....3!!!!  I usually let myself have only 1 cup per day....what is the deal guys?!?!?!  I will tell you what the deal is, there are sooooo many amazing holiday coffee creamers out.  My fave is peppermint mocha. I cannot stop pouring it into my coffee.  

Right before I sat down to write this post, I made myself a cup of coffee---a.k.a.---I filled my cup half-way with straight-up coffee, and the other half with creamer.  I think I have a problem.  But since it's the holiday season, I am just going to go with it.....because I am fancy no matter what.  Who cares if I am drinking straight-up creamer????? It's fancy.




No comments:

Post a Comment