Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Fancy Blogmas Day #1...

It's finally December...and I guess I am saying 'yes' to doing blogmas.  I am going to try uber hard to post every single day.....like really, really hard.  I promise.  For realz.  

Currently, I am watching 'Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern.'  This is my go to show when I don't feel like watching anything else.  And, even though "Elf" is on ABCFamily right now, I am just not in the mood for an overly sugared up Will Ferrell---does that make sense?  So, here I am watching some guy eat really gross food.  I am feeling a little queasy.  

Welcome to my Monday evening, ladies and gentleman.   I know.....the excitement is a wee-bit mind blowing.  

********************************************************************************
I received a $15 gift card from Sephora (cue choirs of angels) in the mail today.  One of the things I love about Sephora, and I would recommend to anyone who shops there, is the Beauty Insider Rewards.  Each dollar you spend, you earn a point.  With the points that are earned you can pick a beauty product from the items they are featuring at the time you choose to redeem your awards.  

I have yet to redeem any of my awards.  I keep saving mine up, since I want to earn the "big" prize....whatever that may be.  

If you are looking for stocking stuffers--Sephora has a whole much of inexpensive and fancy items to choose from. 

*********************************************************************************
Alrighty kids--I have to go.  Happy blogmas one and all.  Be fancy!   



No comments:

Post a Comment