Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fancy Blogmas Day 7--festive nails

Good Evening!  Two posts in one day...it's a Blogmas miracle.  This is going to be a short little post--and I do want to preface it by saying--I am HORRIBLE at doing my own nails.  But, I think I have found something that has helped to make my nails look like they were some what professionally done...without actually having to go to the nail salon to get a manicure--and paying $25-30 for a full-set done.  Although, I do like having someone else do my nails at times....who doesn't?

*********************************************************************************
Last month, one of the schools that I work at had a vendor fair, and one of the vendors that were there was Jamberry nails.  For those of you that do not know what Jamberry is; this is a company that primarily makes nail wraps--aka stick-on nail polish.  They have, literally, hundreds of designs to choose from (so overwhelming).  When I was at the vendor fair they were selling wraps-buy 3 get 1 free. I believe that a single sheet is $15.  So, you know I had to jump on that deal.

Each wrap sheet has enough for me to do my nails and toenails 2 times!  That is so cray cray.  I will say, that it does take a little bit of time to do your nails this way--but it is so worth it.  There is a process to do it, but it's good for me to practice some patience.

 The wraps I purchased were all from the holiday collection.  The one I am going to show you below is called Reindeer Games...how adorbs is that?  Here is what I used to do my festive nails tonight:

(If you are wondering what the scissors and hair dryer are for---in order to make the wraps stick, you need to heat it up--so I use my hair dryer...and I cut the excess wraps off with my scissors and perfected the shape with a nail file.  I also used NCLA nail polish in Call My Agent, on one of my nails just to switch things up.)

(Up-close picture of my nail wraps...so cute)

Finished product---not perfect...but so festive and fancy....and cute. :)


That's all everyone!  Hope you enjoyed this wee little Blogmas post.  Stay fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment