Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fancy Blogmas, Day's 4, 5, 6....reflections on a fancy year...

Hello fancy readers!  I bought a new coffee creamer the other day, and it is my new obsession---Coffee Mate Chocolate Chip Cookie!  Yum, Yum, Yum.  I have so much to discuss today. 

 Since I last blogged a few days ago (which I know...I am horrible at this blogmas thing), an exciting thing happened in the world of the Fancy Ginger...and fancy people everywhere---Pantone revealed the 2015 color of the year....MARSALA!!!  I love this color.  It is described as a wine/deep red/brown color.  I even saw on Birchbox that they are calling it a "new neutral."  So, get ready for some more of my thoughts on this color...and some of my fave beauty/clothing options which are in this color.  

*********************************************************************************
I have started to received Christmas cards and letters this year, and it has dawned on me that I have never actually sent a letter or card out to anyone.  My parents usually send out a card updating friends /family on what my sister and I are doing...which is usually being fancy....so I don't worry about it.  I am a big mooch that way. But, perhaps 2014 is the year that I should write up a Christmas letter.  I think this blog is the perfect place to put this letter...get ready for some fanciness......
*********************************************************************************

Dear Fancy People, 

I hope this letter finds you all well and happy, and full of Holiday cheer.  This has been quite the year,  for the Fancy Ginger--full of highs and lows--but the good parts definitely outweighed the not-so-good parts.  And, of course, this year was full of fanciness and fancy times. 

The beginning of 2014 was a bit rough--both of my wonderful Grandma's passed away-within 2 months of each other. Although, it was and is still very sad to think about....they both taught me how to live my life with fanciness, laughter, and love.  And that is how I will remember them. :)

This summer was full of many fancy times with my best friend.  It started by going to a Backstreet Boys concert...which was AH-MAY-ZING!  I love a good boy band concert.  Next, we went to San Diego--where we frolicked in the ocean and were fancy.  I also got to spend time with my Aunt and Uncle, and more fanciness ensued.  The summer was capped off to another trip to Kansas City to visit my best friend----and go to a JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE concert!!!!   There are no words to describe the 20/20 experience.  I love JT!  

I am still doing what I love, everyday--and I am lucky that I get to make a living from doing what I love.  I also started this blog, which has been so much fun!  I love talking about fashion and beauty.  I am no expert, but it has been a wonderful experience.

My parents and I are traveling at the end of this month to see my sistah for Christmas!  You can bet that will also be a fancy little trip.  :)  

There is so much hurt in our world, at the moment.  I hope you all have love, peace, kindness...and fanciness. 

Love, 

The Fancy Ginger

I love to pose with Christmas lights....feel free to copy my fancy pose.   

No comments:

Post a Comment