Sunday, January 24, 2016

I think I am in love.......

Good evening fancy people!!! There comes a time in every fancy ginger's life where she stumbles upon something wonderful....something fantastic....something fancy.  When that happens she falls in love. It was bound to happen, folks.  And, you all were right---it happened when I wasn't looking for it.  You guys, I think I am in love....with Lot 2029.  <3 EEEK.....I am so happy!

All sarcasm and jokes aside...this store is EVERYTHING!!!! For reals.  Let me go back a little and share the tale of this love story:

*********************************************************************************
Fancy Ginger + Lot 2029 = True Fancy Love

My parents and I had tickets to see Pippin at the Washington Pavilion (it was amazing btw), yesterday.  The show was at 2 pm (when I am with my parents we see early shows...they are old...just kidding....sort of....I love my parents....I feel bad saying they were old...I am just going to shut up now), and we got to Sioux Falls at noon---so we had some time to kill.  Downtown Sioux Falls is amazing.  It has come such a long way, even in just the past 5 years.  We went to Coffea, where I had the most amazing cappuccino.  Afterwards, we decided to do some "window shopping" (I never stick to just window shopping, though....we all know that).  

Then I saw it-----Lot 2029.  As soon as I walked into the door, I knew I was in love.  I look to my right and see tumblers by Ban.Do (one of my fave brands that I get on Birchbox), I look to my left and see amazing shoes, and I look ahead...and I literally see fancy things!  I almost cried...not even joking.  I don't think I can quite describe this store adequately.  But, if I have to describe it, I would say that it is a more economical version of Anthropologie (one of my most favorite stores...but it is spendy).  

I was overwhelmed with joy that I had found a store that was truly me.  Even my parental units said that if Andrea was a store...it would be Lot 2029.  This is no joke.  I only bought a few items, which I will share below--but I have already scheduled another trip to this wonderful place over President's Day weekend.  I expect to come back with an even bigger haul.  :)

Lot 2029 is located in Fargo (612 Main Ave.), Bismark (206 N. 4th St), and in Sioux Falls (207 S. Phillips Ave.).  You can also shop online here


 This was inside the store....so perfect and beautiful.

 Tank by Color Bear $20- "Drink Coffee & Be Fancy" (that was a no-brainer purchase, for me)
Fleece Lined Leggings by MOPAS $9.50 (perfect for SD weather)
Notebook by NINJ & NINJ $15 (perfect for all of my wonderful and fancy blogging ideas)
Lip Glaze by Feeling Smitten in Pink Peppermint $6.50 (I lost my lip balm....and I was desperate...this is a wonderful balm though!)

Pippin was fantastic!!!!!  My mom got me this shirt to commemorate the experience. :) 


*********************************************************************************
Until next time, my friends---cheers & stay fancy!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment