I have decided to do a bit of a different post today. I usually just post on fancy things that I find (I will still do that today....not to worry), but today is going to be a random post on thoughts that I have had lately.....on a multitude of topics. Shall we get started????
*********************************************************************************
Fancy Ginger Thoughts
(In no particular order....definitely not chronological.)
1. Valentine's Day........has come and gone. I don't mind Valentine's Day. Love is great. Chocolate is even better. I am single... a widely known fact. And although it would be nice to not be single one of these days.....I am never bitter about Valentine's Day. I love, love in all it's forms. The same is true about chocolate. I have great friends and a wonderful family. Love is truly all you need.....that, and chocolate.
2. Government is interesting and infuriating all at once.
3. I always get sick in February. ALWAYS!
4. People just need to be kind to one another, and themselves. Such a simple concept.....yet the hardest for some to master. I need to work on it, as well.
5. I have lost 20-25 pounds over the last several months. Not because of exercise (I am rubbish at exercise anyways), but by cutting juice, pop and processed foods out of my diet. Again, a simple concept...but took me forever to figure out.
6. Lot2029 is like my little piece of heaven in Downtown Sioux Falls. I need to post a haul to show you all of the fancy things I bought on my last trip to that wonderful store. I bought ripped jeans, a fancy blouse, a shirt that says "You Had Me At Brunch" (how true is that, though?), a candle that smells amazing, and a super cool sign for my office. I always went to a store in Downtown Sioux Falls calls Oh My Word! It is a luxury paparie (I didn't even know that was a thing). It is also one of my faves. They had Kate Spade stationary....for realz.
7. My Kate Spade planner and purse came in the mail....I am in love. I shall post them in my haul, as well.
8. I am trying to get pumped for the new "Ghostbusters" movie. But, it's just not the same without all of the originals. I hope I am pleasantly surprised.
9. "The Walking Dead" mid-season premier....are you kidding me?????? Are you trying to give me a heart attack????? I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!
10. I have decided to stay in bed all day today...and work on my computer and take 5 million naps. Perfect Sunday.
Adios y'all. Cheers and Stay Fancy!!!!
Fancy Ginger without makeup....typical Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment