*********************************************************************************
It was brought to my attention that I didn't quite show you all everything from my NYC Holiday Haul. This item was quite a splurge, and if I didn't have the money I received as a Christmas present, I probably wouldn't have purchased this next item....but I am so glad I did. I LOVE THEM! Here is what I bought with my Christmas money:
Bummer...this isn't a very good picture, after all.
I bought PURPLE UGG boots!!! These boots actually came in all sorts of colors (blue, hot pink, etc.)...but I loved purple the best. Not sure if you can tell, but they have super cute laces/bows in the back. They are so comfortable, and keep my feet nice and toasty--which is important, since I live in the tundra (well, it feels like it).
So there you go, my Holiday Haul is now complete. Stay fancy!

No comments:
Post a Comment