Before I get to my post, if any of you are ever interested in watching vlogs on YouTube (my current obsession) here are some of my fave YouTube channels (all you need to do is type in the name :)):
1. Sacconejoly- This is a family of Irish vloggers. They put up a new vlog every day at 12 pm (ct)/ 1 pm (et). I have been watching their vlog for a year, and I cannot get enough. They are such lovely people. They are my favorite vloggers.
2. Zoella and morezoella- This young woman (real name Zoe Sugg) has two YouTube channels. One is simply for daily vlogging (morezoella), and the other is for putting up videos on different topics (beauty, lifetstyle, hauls, and fun random topics). She is also British....one of the reasons I am obsessed with her channel.
3. Pointlessblogtv- This happens to be Zoella's boyfriend. His vlogs are very entertaining. Not really sure how to describe it...just check it out!
4. Rachhloves- She is a beauty and lifestyle vlogger from Canada. She is way cool.
5. AmyLynnThompson- I have been following her on twitter for several years. Her videos range from beauty, random topics, and lifestyle advice. She is obsessed with Disneyland--which also puts her on my top 5 list, because I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!!!
Anywho....watching all of these channels inspired my blog post today, because a lot of these YouTubers have all done videos where they share a certain number of random facts about themselves. I always find that sort of thing entertaining. Hopefully you find this entertaining...and if you don't.....I am sorry....sort of. Some of you may already know these facts. But as a Fancy Ginger, you know I am full of surprises. At least that's the hope.
*********************************************************************************
30 Facts About The Fancy Ginger
1. I am left-handed.
2. I am afraid of butterflies, spiders, snakes, etc. Yes...you read right....butterflies. I won't even buy anything that has butterflies on it (clothing, bags, etc.).
3. I come from a long line of gingers. My mom and dad both had (yes, past-tensed) red hair. My sister has red hair. I have several cousins and aunts/uncles with red hair. My paternal Grandpa had red hair (people called him Red).
4. I am 4 years older than my sister...but people confuse us ALL THE TIME. It must be the ginger-ness.
5. I was born pre-maturely (like a month and 1/2--ish).
6. I am the shortest person in my family at a lovely 5'4" and 1/2....the doctor said I could put the half on...I so wanted to be 5'5".
7. "Ghostbusters" is MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!! It came out the year before I was born. My parent's had it on VHS, and when I was a baby they would put me in my high-chair for breakfast and turn on some "Ghostbusters", every morning. I LOVED IT.
8. Although, I am a huge Ghostbusters fan....when "Ghostbusters 2" came out my parents thought it would be a great idea to take me to see it in the theaters, seeing as I LOVED the first one. Apparently, as soon as the slime made it's appearance, I freaked out. We had to leave the theater. Embarrassing.
9. I was on Captain 11 (South Dakota peeps will know the significance of this).
10. I appeared in a HyVee Commerical with the Yankton Children's Choir. This video aired from the time I was in 7th grade, up until I graduated high school. That is a LONG time to view a blurry version of yourself, with a bad haircut.
11. When I started college, it was to pursue a degree in Theater. Fancy.....I know.
12. I have a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree.
13. I know the ENTIRE dance from *NSYNC's "It's Gonna Be Me."
14. I can do the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song, like it's nobody's business.
15. When I was younger, I could recite the whole film "Forrest Gump"...word for word. I was interesting child.
16. In my mind, *NSYNC will always trump BSB.
17. The Beatle's have been my favorite band since I was in elementary school.
18. I had braces on my teeth for two years, and I always picked the color kelly green for my rubber band color.
19. I DO NOT like getting massages. It's not relaxing for me, at all.
20. I am what you would call, a worry-wart. Always have been.
21. I do not like eating tomatoes raw....just can't do it.
22. When I was younger I played the piano, the violin, and the recorder. Yes, I took lessons for the recorder....I even played a piece by Bach. It was legit.
23. I started dance lessons when I was 3, and I still take lessons to this day.
24. I love scary movies.
25. I do not like singing in front of people, even though I have done it a hand-full of times.
26. I love traveling, but despise road-trips.
27. My favorite place I have traveled to is Edinburgh, Scotland.
28. Sushi is my favorite food.
29. I never take down my Christmas tree....like ever.
30. I haven't had coffee, pop, juice or any other sugary drink in 2 months. Surprisingly, I don't miss it....ok....I miss coffee a bit.
*********************************************************************************
There you have it....30 facts about the Fancy Ginger that you may or may not have already known. My Birchbox is arriving this week. I am so excited about this month's box, it looks amazing in the previews. I will be putting up a Birchbox/Ipsy post once everything arrives.
Until then--cheers and stay fancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment