I went over my questions again. Did I need a new purse? No. Did I want a new purse? If it looks like a bento box, then yes. Why? Because I love sushi and I love Kate Spade. Is the purse on sale for 85%? Yes! Sold to the Fancy Ginger, in the booth eating a chimichanga (yes, I bought the purse while at the restaurant....why wait)!?!?!!?
You guys, this purse/clutch is probably the most impractical thing I have ever bought. It's obnoxious....yet beautiful. Not unlike myself. However, the Fancy Ginger has come to this conclusion---sometimes you need to buy things that are ridiculous. If for no reason, other than to make you happy.
This purse can only fit my money, a tube of lip gloss and two sushi rolls--but it is perfect. Now, did the fact that it was an impractical buy weigh on me? Of course it did--and I know people will think this was a waste of money. But, this purse represents me taking a step towards not caring what other people think. I need to start doing things I want to do....and that includes buying pointless items. Because in the end....they all have a point.
I turn 30 in a month....and I am beyond excited for this event. I know a lot of people dread turning 30--but I see this as a new beginning. I am so excited that I am going to be able to celebrate the way that I have always wanted to--going on a trip with my bestie, my best girlfriends here in town, and my sister!!!!!!
*****This post turned out a lot deeper than I thought it was going to....honestly I was just going to post about the amazingness that is my new purse/clutch......deep thoughts from a Fancy Ginger....who knew?*******
Kate Spade "Hello Tokyo" Bento Box Purse/Clutch
*********************************************************************************
Also, I went on a lovely walk this morning and took a couple of pictures. I am so excited that spring is finally deciding to make an appearance...aren't you?
Looking into town!
Being a Fancy Ginger...
*********************************************************************************
In other news-- I decided to buy a dress from Anthropologie that I have been eyeing for quite some time. It FINALLY went on sale. I will show it to you when I get it in. I also bought a new spring-scented candle and a lip sheer from Anthropologie. I think they are all being sent separately (I hate when that happens), so when they come in, I will do a little spring Anthropologie haul.
I am excited for my Birchbox and Ipsy deliveries that will be coming in the next week or so. I LOVE GETTING MAIL!!! Remember, if you would like to subscribe to Birchbox or Ipsy...they are only $10/month each--and they deliver fancy beauty products to your door every month.
*********************************************************************************
I must be going--time to watch some quality television a la' "500 MPH Storm" on the SyFy channel.
Cheers and stay fancy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment