Sunday, November 15, 2015

Am I a Vlogger now?

Hello everyone! I hope this finds you all having fancy Sunday.  Maybe you are spending time with family?  Maybe you are chillaxin' on the couch, watching a Hallmark Christmas movie (not my cup of tea).....or maybe you are doing both?

I have decided to give vlogging another chance.  This first video isn't perfect--I have no fancy equipment or editing program, but I hope you all find it entertaining.  Let me know if this is something you would like to continue to see me doing....or should I just stick with the whole Fancy Ginger blogging? If you like this video, be sure to subscribe to my channel...give it a thumbs up too. :)  If you really like it...maybe I will invest in some actual camera equipment?  Until then, you all get my trusty iPhone.

Before I go, I just want to say that my heart goes out to the people of France.  I don't understand why our world is the way it is right now.  How can humans do such terrible things to one another? As always, I pray for peace....and #PrayforParis.  Be kind to one another...and stay fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment