Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fancy Fall Favorites part 1....

Hola and Good Morning to all of my fancy friends and readers.  Just an update on my last post--I am still searching for all of my school pictures.  But, thanks to my family around the U.S.A., I have half of the school pictures that were lost. Boom...fancy success.  Stay tuned for that post (hopefully in the near future).  

Today's post is all about my fall beauty, home, food, and clothing favorites, thus far.  I know that autumn has just begun, so I will have a part 2 favorites later on in the season.  Here we go!
*********************************************************************************
Fancy Fall Favorites Part 1
(If you are interested in any of my faves, I will include the links in the descriptions.  Also...I am NOT paid to say any of this---I just really love these products. :)  These are also just my opinions...I AM NOT AN EXPERT....although wouldn't be great if I knew what I was doing. ;))

A few of my favorite things.....

Beauty

Face
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30 (shade-very light (surprise, surprise))--The air is dry which can make my skin pretty dry, as well.  I love this CC cream.  I use it as a foundation  (for me it has plenty of coverage...but you can use a regular foundation over it). It also has an SPF of 30.  Even though the weather is cooler (and dare I say it....autumnal), we must not neglect our sunscreen. I love this product. 

Eyes
Lord & Berry Back In Black Mascara (shade- #1352 deep black)-- I mainly love this mascara because of the applicator (it's really thin and makes my lashes super voluminous).  I think I received this in a Birchbox a few months back, but I recently re-kindled my love for it. It's a bit spendy for a mascara, so I am not sure I will be purchasing it again.  But, I REALLY REALLY REALLY love it. REALLY!!!!

Mark On The Dot Matte Eye Color Compact-- I love all of the shades in this compact.  I didn't know how I would feel about matte eye shadows, at first--but I am falling in love with them.  They have shades ranging from grays, to teals, to wine colors.  My favorite is the deep wine color.  :)

BareMinerals Full Tapered Shadow Brush--I don't have a lot to say about this brush, but it makes applying my eyeshadow supremely easy.  It's a great quality brush.  


Lips
Too Faced Melted Metal Liquified Metallic Lipstick (shade-melted metallic jelly)--I love how easy it is to apply this lipstick. Very user friendly whether you are a novice in the make-up realm or a beauty expert.  This shade is perfect for autumn.  It is a deep berry.  I think this would complement any skin tone/shade.  Like the packaging says, it does give off a bit of a metallic sheen, which is super rad. I secretly...or not so secretly want the whole collection of lipsticks.

Mark Lipclick Matte Lipstick (shade-vixen)- This is another deep berry color, perfect for fall (in my opinion).  It is a matte lipstick. I love wearing matte lipsticks in the fall.  In fact, I am a wee bit obsessed with it.  This is also a less expensive lipstick than the Too Faced brand.  Also, if you are looking for a deep berry lipstick, that is a drugstore brand--I have heard that Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in black cherry is EXCELLENT.  I am going to try it out myself, and let you know my opinions soon! :)

Benefit BeneBalm Hydrating Tinted Lipbalm- This is my favorite lip balm.  I think I have gone through 4 tubes since first discovering it last fall.  I use it everyday.  It has a lovely red tint.  You can wear it alone for a more natural look, or wear it under your regular lip color.  My lips get so dry in the fall, I find that this product really helps keep my lips moisturized (ugh--that was so weird to write that sentence....I sound like a commercial).  

Clothing

Old Navy Textured-Knit Boyfriend Cardigan in Caramel- This is just a cozy sweater, perfect for wearing around the house, running errands, or at work.  It is really soft and cozy.  Pair it with a pair of  printed leggings, an oversized shirt, and I have my perfect fall outfit. :) 

CAbi ZigZag Jacket-- When I got this, I knew I was living on the wild side.  I have never owned a nice fall jacket, so I was really excited when this finally arrived. It is just a nice fall coat, with a little flare. 

Home

Bath and Body Works/White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Salted Caramel--- If I get to choose one scent to smell for the rest of my life, this would be it. This candle is so precious to me (is that strange?) that I feel like I need to hoard 100 of them, just in case I ever run out...is that cray cray?  It smells like caramel popcorn.  I know that technically it should be a kitchen candle....but I use this in every room of my home.  Wherever I go, so goes the candle.  By the way--Bath and Body works is having a sale right now on their 3-wick candles....2 for $24 PLUS 20% off.  What?!?!?!  Guess whose stocking up on candles.....this Fancy Ginger.

Food (but really, it's just a drink)

 Salted Caramel Mocha-  For me, this is the epitome of a perfect fall drink.  I don't drink coffee everyday...I only allow myself to indulge once a week.  I usually get this at Starbucks.  But, I know that there are other coffee establishments that sell this same type of beverage.  If you couldn't tell, I am just a huge fan of salted caramel anything.  

*********************************************************************************
There you have it!  My Fall Favorites Part 1.  What are your fall favorites?  Until next time...cheers and stay fancy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment