Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fancy Post...without a purpose.....

Happy Labor Day Weekend to my readers in the U.S.!  I love long weekends.....A LOT.  I have taken at least a dozen naps, reorganized my shoe collection (I got rid of a ton of boots), watched a lot of Disney movies....and the weekend isn't even over yet.  Who knows what sort of shenanigans I'll get up to tomorrow. I know, you can totally tell I am a single Fancy Ginger....don't be jelly.   

 Right now I am listening to "We Built This City" by Starship, on Spotify.  Such an epic 80's diddy, don't you think?  I love jamming out to 80's radio.  I was just watching Back To The Future II (nice segue there, Fancy Ginger)....you know...the one that actually went to the future...but the future is actually now?!?!  Who else is hoping Mattel comes out with a Hover Board on October, 21st this year---just for funsies???  

I am sorry this is such a random post.  I was going to write a post about fall colors to wear this year....but I was lazy....and forgot to take pictures.  I think I was on my 10th nap when I should have been taking lovely fall clothing and makeup pictures. I rarely do a random post.  I promise to make my next post epically fancy and full of fall colors.  But since I woke up and decided to wear my blue striped leggings with my old ratty Beatles' t-shirt....and NO MAKEUP (oh the horror), it just wasn't going to happen today.  

****Wham! just came on the radio.....dance break time.***

I went to yoga yesterday morning...and I only (gracefully) fell once!  Success!  I love yoga, because there is no judgment when you are practicing your poses....and it is so relaxing.....except when you fall on your bum. 

On another health note, I tried to make kale chips today.  They didn't quite crisp up the way the should have.  What am I doing wrong?  It was definitely a Pinterest fail for this Fancy Ginger.  Does anyone have a fool proof kale chip recipe they would like to share?  

I better end this fancy random post.  But before I go, here is one of my fave pictures from Chicago: 
Me being fancy in Chi-town...at one of the best Irish Restaurants I have ever been to.  

Until next time....cheers and stay fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment