Hello everyone! I am so excited to begin blogging again. Previously, I had a blog with my bestie (titled The Bestie Chronicles) in which we discussed our views on all things pop culture. That blog is currently on hiatus....until *NSYNC decides to stop being ridiculous, and get back together for realz. This blog is going to have a different focus (although, let's be real, I will probably talk about my love for *NSYNC at some point or another).
The purpose of The Fancy Ginger blog is for me to share my discoveries and thoughts on all of the things that I fancy (I feel British saying that) or find fancy. Fancy, if you haven't noticed, is my favorite word at the moment. When/if I get a new favorite word---I will change the title of my blog. My goal is to provide my thoughts and reviews on some of the fancy beauty/health products and trends that I am currently trying. Of course, I will also let you all in behind the scenes of what it is like to be a Fancy Ginger...such as moi.
If I get really good at this blogging thing..I may try my hand at vlogging. Truth time--I did a test vlog on my phone the other day, and everything went amazing, and I was talking about all of these fancy things that I do--but for the life of me, I would not look at the camera. I didn't even know that I was doing that. So, I think I have some practicing to do before I make The Fancy Ginger a vlog.
My next few posts will include my top 5 fanciest school pictures, my Birchbox and Boxycharm un-boxing reviews, and my thoughts of how to live fancy in the Midwest and on a budget.
I am so excited to do this again! Please let me know if you have anything you would like me to blog about, as well. 😊



No comments:
Post a Comment