I feel like things have been going non-stop for me since I last posted (back in July...oops). Here is what I have been up to:
1. I went to a couple of weddings--both beautiful. It was great seeing old friends. :)
***I wore this dress to both weddings...because I LOVED it sooooo much!! I purchased it from Lot2029 in Downtown Sioux Falls. They also have locations in Bismark and Fargo, North Dakota***
2. I moved to a new apartment...and it is fabulous! I was not looking for a new place, but when the apartment that I just moved into became available, I jumped at the chance to put in an application....and I got it! It's the most beautiful apartment I have ever seen, let alone lived in. Here is a little picture of the living/kitchen area (minus my new area rug....and my huge "All You Need Is LOVE sign):
***I love the hardwood flooring and exposed brick wall....OMG...my dream!! So fancy!***
Here is the "Beatles Wall" now:
I am not totally done decorating yet, but I have definitely made this place my home. It is cozy and very fancy ginger-like. :) I even have a room that I have called my "Fancy Ginger Room." It's where I hang all of my clothes and do my hair and makeup. I mean, why not...right?
Gah...I love this place!
3. School started...which means back to work for this Fancy Ginger. But, I love it...and I CANNOT believe that it is almost October. Where is this year going?
4. I started 2 new subscriptions....cannot remember if I already mentioned them in my previous post....and, let's be honest, I am too lazy to look it up to see if I did!?!?! I am now an official Stitch-Fix-er, and I subscribed to Glossybox (my newest obsession).
If you don't know what these are, Stitch Fix is a clothing subscription service. In each box you receive 5 pieces of clothing and/or accessories-tailored towards your specifications (you fill out a long form on their website with your size, like/dislikes, etc.). I have received 2 boxes so far, and I have kept everything from those boxes (if you don't like something you can send it back--free of charge)--eek!! LOVE this service. You can choose to get a box every month, but I chose to receive my box every three months. This means that I will get a new shipment of clothing every season. Click here to subscribe to Stitch Fix. P.S.-- they offer a subscription for men too!! :)
Glossybox is a beauty subscription service. It costs $20/month, and each box gives you 5 deluxe samples or full-size beauty products in each box. In each box I have received, there have been hair care and skin care products, along with make-up products. I love it all....and the boxes are so nice (I am going to use them to wrap Christmas gifts in this year). Click here to subscribe to Glossybox.
5. I am seriously so excited to go to Florida and the Bahamas in only.....7 months....so I have a bit to wait yet. But still---Fancy Ginger goes tropical....with SPF 100, of course.
*********************************************************************************
That's all for now folks. Until next time--be Fancy. And, if it's not too much to ask--please be kind to one another and yourself. I know there is a lot of hurt in the world and our country, therefore there are a lot of hurtful things being said all over social media. Just-be kind...and spread love. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment